Alien Interference In The Days of Our Lives Part 1 (Replay) MP3 Audio
- Featuring: Eve Lorgen, Tom Montalk, Carissa Conti & George Kavassilas
- Hosted By: Sienna Lea
- Presentation: Webinar
- Length: 3 Hours 26 Minutes Approx
- Language: English
- Format: MP3 Audio 128k Stereo
- File Size: 189mb
Part 1 of 2. We reveal our latest research on the methods of Alien Imposition in our world. Join us in exploring the current techniques and levels of Alien Imposition and how they affect our lives.
We will explore:
- Human hybrid programs.
- Alien soul origins.
- Time distortion.
- Military vs. Alien secret programs.
- UFO technology.
- Trans-humanist agenda acceleration.
- Different levels of imposition.
- They play people against each other based on their matching weaknesses. Profiled, monitored, nudged.
- They find where you and someone differ, usually an irrational thing like sacred cow, and make that the prying point.
- They plant thoughts in one person, and nudge other person to confirm it.
- Tools they use: telepathic influencing, posthypnotic programming, implants/attachments, paranormal phenomena and electrical glitches.
- Abilities: automation, invisibility, subconscious access, direct pressure on thoughts and feelings, see probable futures, manipulate dreams.
- They are ripping wings off butterflies to prevent hurricanes. Nipping eventual problems in the bud. Little things have big effects.
- Be aware, raise awareness, and control your reactions.
- They depend on our ignorance or deception, so that our power is misdirected in their favor (judo, jujitu, aikido).
- Managing public perception of them, to control how they will react to aliens in the future.
- Prevent certain information from becoming activated and interfering with them.
- They want people predictable and therefore controllable.
- Using our weaknesses - cultural, scientific, religious, political, economic, social, etc. - to play things towards their ends.
- Goal is TO put us under their control, likely through hybrids and/or certain abductees and contactees who are pitching for them.
- Make them seem like the answer to all our problems, maybe rescue us from bad cop aliens.
- The underdogs, have to be very careful.
- Involved in seeding of information that undermines agenda by exposing it.
- Influence different people, some openly, some secretly without the person even knowing it (through dreams, epiphanies).
Our events are held in webinar conference centers. These are different to conventional webinars, which are more of a passive experience. While internet connections of the servers and of the individual panellists are beyond our control, every effort possible is made to uphold the highest quality for recordings.